Live Forever Drink More Coffee Shirt

When I was in the USS Germantown, sometimes a giant supply ship would pull up beside us and everything from fuel to equipment to Live Forever Drink More Coffee Shirt food would be delivered. I suppose there is coffee in it as well. It was great to see because everything was transferred by cable. The way they did this was to use an old-style rifle M1 loaded with a drum that had a weight attached to a line on the barrel.
Live Forever Drink More Coffee Guys tee

Home page:  uglyxmastshirts.com
You can see more: Marvel Avengers Endgame Poster Hive shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top shirt Moteefe of Iteeres-Bee Cannabis and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

Marvellous Dad We Love You Three Thousand Shirt

Never underestimate a woman who loves Giants shirt