By any means necessary Malcolm X shirt


Source: Paul Walker don't cry because I was smiling retro shirt
My favorite quote of Malcolm X: Freedom is not a gift that others give us, but a right that belongs to us by the By any means necessary Malcolm X shirt law of God and Nature. ” Includes freedom of life and protection of oneself and family against the tyranny of men, government and all oppressors. It seems all rights are included for me. Malcolm X. Where Dr. King urges nonviolence, Malcolm tells black Americans that they should ask for their rights in any way necessary. He doesn’t believe anyone should break his skull. The usual non-controversial things that whites have done, whether it’s sitting at a lunch stand or voting, and fighting back is a normal reaction.
By any means necessary Malcolm X Hoodie
Home page: uglyxmastshirts.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top shirt Moteefe of Iteeres-Bee Cannabis and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

Marvellous Dad We Love You Three Thousand Shirt

Never underestimate a woman who loves Giants shirt