Hippie Girl and cat Tattoos On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt


I came up with this because Trump-inspired exposure of our country's infected lower abdomen - what we mistakenly think is a slow healing animal is actually a Hippie Girl and cat Tattoos On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt walking corpse. swollen with maggots - reminded me for the first time I realized the depth of the anti-Semitism, which had always hidden me. Incredibly, I was almost 30 when I discovered that the hippy / arty / queer town that I lived on Whidbey Island, in Puget Sound, where artists / hippies / queues were mostly transplants in California at least a decade compared to me -Semites, all the people who gave reason were raised that way, as if the bigotry was something installed at birth, tied to the brain of you, so splitting it off means instant death.

Hippie Girl and cat Tattoos On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair Hoodie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top shirt Moteefe of Iteeres-Bee Cannabis and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

Marvellous Dad We Love You Three Thousand Shirt

Never underestimate a woman who loves Giants shirt