Elephant Her fight is my fight Diabetes Awareness shirt

Alone with a Bull protecting the herd ... they are so strong and heavy, just a swinging their trunk can knock you out, and I don't charge you, throw, obscure or bracing themselves with ivory, or stepping on you Most elephants at full gait (40 km / h) can overcome most people although fast-trackers can overcome them. Still not a Elephant Her fight is my fight Diabetes Awareness shirt good idea to get angry at something that can throw you around like a rag doll.

Elephant Her fight is my fight Diabetes Awareness Hoodie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top shirt Moteefe of Iteeres-Bee Cannabis and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

Marvellous Dad We Love You Three Thousand Shirt

Never underestimate a woman who loves Giants shirt