Elephant Her fight is my fight Diabetes Awareness shirt

Because elephants are afraid of ants, although a large body of an elephant cannot be compared to an ant, an elephant is afraid of ants, because the ant will enter the elephant's ear cavity and bite it. an elephant cannot kill an ant if it enters its ears. And that's why elephants are afraid of ants, if we check with our minds, it may not make sense for Elephant Her fight is my fight Diabetes Awareness shirt animals as big as elephants to be afraid of small ants. but that is the law of the jungle.

Elephant Her fight is my fight Diabetes Awareness Ladies tee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top shirt Moteefe of Iteeres-Bee Cannabis and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

Marvellous Dad We Love You Three Thousand Shirt

Never underestimate a woman who loves Giants shirt