Grinch Christmas All I need is Bud Light and my dog shirt

When my children were young, we placed them on the Christmas Tree the week before Christmas, as an additional ornament. Each child can eat one lollipop every day of the week before Christmas. We took the last two sticks on Christmas Eve and put them with Grinch Christmas All I need is Bud Light and my dog shirt cookies on the plate, so that Santa could also have two candies. Then he could have one for himself and one for Mrs. Claus. Sharing is part of the Christmas spirit.
Grinch Christmas All I need is Bud Light and my dog Tank top


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top shirt Moteefe of Iteeres-Bee Cannabis and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

Marvellous Dad We Love You Three Thousand Shirt

Never underestimate a woman who loves Giants shirt